Friday, August 15, 2008

Bigfoot is Back!



Alright, I'll admit it right here. When I was a kid, I believed in bigfoot. I also believed in extraterrestrial visitation and the Loch Ness Monster. But now that I'm old and skeptical, I just have a hard time believing in those cryptozoological organisms. That goes for claims of the continued existence of once living organisms like Thylacines and Ivory-billed Woodpeckers too. What all of these claims have in common is an inability to provide the simplest of physical documentation or irrefutable photographic evidence. The only thing remarkable about them is that this sort of rubbish still gets news coverage. This week the remains of bigfoot was discovered in northern Georgia. A press conference was held in Palo Alto, California, but get this, none of the physical evidence they had photographed was brought along for examination, and the alleged DNA work was inconclusive. Sounds like HORSE SH*T to me! Do you know that the word gullible isn't in the dictionary? 

The first image is the Georgia bigfoot currently residing in an icebox at some undisclosed location. The second image is of a bigfoot I saw earlier today rooting around in some bushes near my Tucson apartment. There is definitely a resemblance.  Does anyone know the number for FOX news?

No comments: